How to renew your status with the Flames Leadership Network
Please ask your coach for additional resources that could be of interest to you! Don't forget to report your engagement experience online by clicking below!
What's in it for you? Heading link
As a Flames Leader and Scholar, you are expected to engage in successful and meaningful practices in a variety of ways. In order to renew your status with the Flames Leadership Network, students must
- Enroll for 15 credit hours per semester, or 30 credit hours per year
- Remain in good academic standing each semester
- Participate in a minimum of 4 UIC experiences offered by on campus programs such as ACE and Office of Career Services. You can submit your completed experiences by clicking the link below!
- Check in regularly with your program contact at minimum twice per semester
- Register for LAS 110 for all students in Liberal Arts and Sciences
In return, students will receive:
- A $200 award for tuition support per semester
- Work on campus. The FLN will help you find a job—up to 20 hours per week.
- One-on-one counseling from our Career Services Center to help you make sure you’re on track to get a good job upon graduation,
- Access to an ACE coach who will help enhance your academic and “soft” skills
- Access to a transition coach to help you in your first year on campus!
- Opportunities to connect with other students who are here to succeed!