How to renew your status with the Flames Leadership Network
As a Flames Leader and Scholar, you are expected to engage in successful and meaningful practices in a variety of ways. In order to renew your status with the Flames Leadership Network, students must
- Enroll for 15 credit hours per semester, or 30 credit hours per year
- Remain in good academic standing each semester
- Participate in a minimum of 4 workshops offered by on campus programs such as ACE and Office of Career Services
- Check in regularly with your program contact, Alyssa Mermea, at minimum once per semester.
In return, students will receive:
- A $200 award for tuition support per semester
- Work on campus. The FLN will help you find a job—up to 20 hours per week.
- One-on-one counseling from our Career Services Center to help you make sure you’re on track to get a good job upon graduation,
- Access to an ACE coach who will help enhance your academic and “soft” skills
- Access to a transition coach to help you in your first year on campus!
- Opportunities to connect with other students who are here to succeed!